Up to £0.00 per annum
23 days ago
Under the responsibility of the IT BU Director, you will be responsible for the management of sales and customers by establishing and developing market opportunities in the field of IT servers. You will be responsible for all pre-sales support of IT servers products in France and/or International affiliates.
- Pre-sales, and post-sales support including quotation, network design, proposal, testing
- To find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with customers.
- To collect and analyse marketing information and enhance customer relationship.
- To manage and coordinate activities between our Client and their customers.
- To promote the full range of our Clients' Technologies solutions to defined customers.
- To establish product presentations.
- To identify customer needs and coordinate with product line to ensure that customer needs are planned and implemented in products.
- To identify, quantify, recommend and catch new business opportunities in line with the overall strategy of the company, and setup work plan and team to develop the opportunities.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT or Telecoms, or ICT.
- Comprehensive capabilities in IT: Server, Cloud, Big Data, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Respect and appreciation of client requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people with different responsibility (product management, engineering, marketing)
- Ability to interface with the client and work in a multicultural environment.
- Bilingual English