Stockholms Län, Sweden
€540.00 - €680.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a IT Security Risk Manager to join their team in Stockholm. This is initially a 5 months contract with the chance of extension. Rates depending on experience.
Please submit your CV no later than 25 July 2019.
- Performing business impact assessments (using the BIRT template)
- Performing security reviews (using the security review template)
- Performing risk assessments (using the security risk template)
- Creating security treatment plans (using the security treatment template)
- Selecting security controls and determine mitigation actions (part of security treatment plan)
- Plan, perform and manage reviews, assessment and other quality control activities.
- Document, analyse, report and present the review and assessment results.
- Advice, train and coach on related industry standards and best practices.
- Plan, perform and manage quality improvements.
- Develop policies, strategies, methodologies and implementation plans.
- Manage the implementation plans.
- Document processes, work instructions, templates and other necessary process documentation in collaboration with Institutions team members
- University Degree with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience OR Non- university degree with a minimum of 8 years of professional IT Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on IT and Information Security Risk Management area of expertise
- Strong experience in the following is required:
- IT security and IT security risk management to perform the tasks
- Performing business impact assessments, security reviews and risk assessments will benefit the tasks
- Creating treatment plans and selected security controls and determine mitigation actions will benefit the tasks
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT security standards (e.g. ISO 27000)
- Proven effective communication skills is required, as integral part of the role
- Very good written and spoken English is required.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.