3 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Security Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Newport. The successful candidate will be responsible for the leading and defining the Architecture and Design or enterprise grade PKI secure solutions. This will include, but is not limited to, all security aspects of design, connectivity, technical compliance, technical interoperability, legacy system integration, technical transition, transformation options. It will also require working with a service architect to produce service evolution roadmaps
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Act as secure systems design authority (SDA) solution owner within the field of Trusted Networked Services (TNS)
- Devise, create and fully describe the logical and capability based system architectural views
- Contribute to planning, description and execution of the configuration, implementation and integration of systems and the supporting storage and network technologies
- Contribute to the development of client deliverables such as assessment reports, requirement documents, technical architecture designs, operational procedures, user guides and training plans.
- Organize and document finding of studies, develop proofs of concept and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems and their operational procedures.
- Working with a CLAS consultant to identify the security aspects of design to achieve the required security target for any given solutions and express those requirement within the design.
- Ensure system integrity is maintained and that all applicable standards are maintained.
- Liaising with stakeholders to establish key elements and requirements
- Working with third party supplier providing COTS and bespoke system components.
- Work with the system integration team to build and manage systems.
- Control & authorise the creation of user manuals and training materials to train system developers, maintainers and users.
- Proven knowledge of Enterprise grade certificate services & PKI.
- The roles demand high proficiency in Cisco & Juniper based switch and router networking, Muti-vendor firewall guards, IDS/IPS technologies Virtualisation, VMware/HyperV etc
- Developing ICT or security policy at government or enterprise level.
- Led multi-disciplined teams
- Fulfilled role as Technical Authority working directly with the End Customer on a regular basis during all phases of a complex programme.
- Good working knowledge of formal customer standards and documentations eg UK MOD JSP's, cabinet office PSN documentation, CES GPG's and NATO STANAG's.
- Design and implementation of secure inter-domain solutions and gateways
- IT systems and application hosting environments and exposure to architecting enterprise level N- tier applications.
- Architecture methods (MODAF/NAP)
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact