Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £62000 per annum
3 months ago
Where do you sit right now? Ready for the next step or perhaps you're in a security, risk or compliance type of role and are looking for a broader opportunity, one where you can grow? Perhaps some of this describes you:
- Demonstrate that you are able to challenge to improve, can bring ideas to the table for discussion
- Exhibit pride in performance and possess high standards
- Have the ability to be proactive and innovative
- Identify and meet the needs of colleagues and customers, initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service
The key purpose of the role is to focus on risk and ensure our IT systems and IT processes are operationally stable, secure and complaint with current regulation and legislation. The primary focus of the role will be on various areas of risk management in IT:
- PCI - DSS compliance standard
- GDPR regulation
- Disaster recovery systems and processes
- Change control procedures (ITIL)
- SOX audit (IT controls)
If you're potentially interested and able to demonstrate the following, please get in touch for full details:
- Operated in an audit type role or environment (but not necessarily be a qualified auditor)
- Experience of operating an I.T. environment for a mid-sized enterprise.
- Experience of managing and working with third party suppliers.
- Have a good practical knowledge of business systems.
- Act in an IT advisory and guidance capacity role.