€325.00 - €375.00 per day
11 days ago
IT Project Manager / MS Project - Ispra, Italy
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an IT Project Manager / MS Project to join their team in Ispra. This is an initial 12 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. My client is paying €325 - €375 a day for this position.
The IT Project Manager will:
* Install and configure MS Project server
* Configure individual MS Project setup
* Import data from SYSPER, MIPS, EULearn
* Export data to TAS2, (JPB).
* Automate the status data collection as much as possible.
* Document setup and prepare user manual
* Train staff in the use of the project management tools.
* Develop data extraction scripts.
* Develop status information aggregation and upload scripts.
The successful IT Project Manager will have:
* Masters degree & at least 9 years of experience (after studies) with project management in a technical environment.
* Experience with the integration of MS Project tools in a corporate environment
* Experience with user training
* Excellent scripting skills in Python
* Fluent use of Italian and English (oral and written) is essential.
* A Europass CV or be willing to create one
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.