£400.00 - £465 per day
14 days ago
Job Title: IT Project Manager - Infrastructure/Network
Duration: 6 Months
Pay: £400 - £465 per day
Start Date: ASAP
My Client is currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join their current team for Initially 6 months in London. The successful candidate will Manage project plans throughout execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. *
Technical / Essential skills:
- Understanding of network infrastructure and system architecture
- Proven experience of deployment of IT solutions
- Proven knowledge of project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team coordination skills
- Ideally worked in the public sector
- Manage project plans throughout execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items.
- Identify problems, create solutions, and implement improvements and mitigations where appropriate.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.