Crawley, West Sussex
£375.00 - £420.00 per day
2 months ago
IT Project Manager, IT Project Governance, Infrastructure, Applications, Security, Change Management, IT Project Management
Morson International are recruiting for an IT Project Manager to work with our client based in the Crawley area for an initial 6 month contract. You will work on a number of small scale projects across Infrastructure, Applications and Security.
IT Project Manager Skills/Experience include:
- Experience of delivering complex projects across Applications, Infrastructure, Security or Support domains
- Experience of delivering medium complexity IS projects across all stages of the lifecycle (from definition, initiation, implementation, closure and support)
- Strong background in Project Management in enterprise environments
- Flexible to work and adapt with multiple teams in the business
- Strong level of Project Governance, gate meetings and management boards
- Strong experience and understanding of the Project Management process- Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management.
- Analytical Project Management professional who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels
- Good inter-personnel, communication, and customer focused skills essential. Highly organised, quick and efficient.
- Technical or engineering-based knowledge of IS technologies, systems and methodologies across Applications, Infrastructure, Security or Support domains
- Experience gained within a complex engineering environment desirable
To find out more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.