£470.00 - £510.00 per day
23 days ago
IT Project Manager, Business Transformation, Security Implementation, Information System Security
IT Project Manager required for our client based in the Cambridge area for an initial 6 month contract.
Our client has initiated a Transformation Project to introduce and implement a number of identified improvements and remediation's to achieve the required high level of compliance for Information Systems Security throughout the business.
This Project requires the delivery of defined tasks specifically to implement information security remediations. Expected steps include the development of a Project Plan which will include the following tasks: confirm requirements, confirm schedule and statement of work, seamlessly pick up the schedule and tasks, manage and deliver the schedule and completion of the tasks to the satisfaction of the CISO and the business.
Business Transformation Project Manager Skills/Experience include:
- Strong experience in a program/ project management capacity specialising in Business Transformation
- Implementation of Transformation Projects demonstrating an ability to change thinking and achieve high levels of performance
- Understanding businesses, not just IT cross functional- Finance, supply chain etc.
- Strong character, able to manage own work load confidently and clear communication skills
- Confident to plan and develop information into a delivery plan and know how to manage risks and issues
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time and within budget to the required acceptance standards
- Experience in the project management of Information Security System projects requiring high levels of compliance to IS027001 standards, any awareness or involvement desirable
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.