£400.00 - £450.00 per day
3 months ago
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 3 months
Pay Rate: £400 - £450
My client is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join their current team based in Portsmouth for initially a 3-month contract.
***Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. ***
Essential experience required:
- Excellent stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Previous experience of LAN infrastructure roll-out
- Experience of the use of IT in engineering workshop and stores environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, tailored to the intended audience
- End to end IT project delivery in complex organisations.
- Experience of working to, and certification in, a structured project management methodology: PRINCE2 or APM qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall project delivery
- Experience of applications installation / rationalisation / Windows Server upgrade and associated data migration.
- Committed to provision of excellent customer service
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.