Up to £576 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for an IT Project Manager to be based in Rickmansworth.
You will be required to manage the IT project delivery of transitioning the building project ("AZ Transition IT Project") to Mace within the constraints of cost, time and quality available, managing project budgets, risks and issues, stakeholder management activities and communication plans.
* Manage the delivery of the Transition IT Project. Creating and managing a credible project plan. Managing project budgets, risks and issues, stakeholder engagement and communication plans
* Be accountable for defining, creating and delivering on agreed project plans ensuring realisation of achieving the transition requirements of the project.
* Be an influential leader for the project, articulating the direction and defining the boundaries.
* Manage effective co-ordination of the IT Project within the transition activity, managing their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising
* Managing the project's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the transition progresses
* Set, document and agree project methodology and approach for the project to meet the highest quality and standards
* Proactive handling of all incidents, problems and change requests within the IT strategic support tool according to the IT Service Management Policy
* Ensure adherence to and compliance with all company and IT policies and procedures
* When necessary and appropriate, participate in out of hours working during pinch points to ensure delivering to commitments.
Skills and Experience
* PPM or PRINCE2 practitioner
* Large site transition IT activity experience
* Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience
* ITIL foundation
* Experience in supporting and leading business transformation programmes
* Experience in managing high value budget programmes/projects (>£1M)
* Ability to create complex plans and manage critical path and dependencies of large projects
* Willingness to make quick, evidence and value based decisions to deliver critical business outcomes
* Participative style when working with others and ability to build strong, productive team relationships.
* Good self-discipline, including a willingness to observe technical standards and a commitment to effective documentation.
* Methodical approach to planning and completing work to strict deadlines.
* Well-developed communication skills including a clear, concise style of presentation in oral and written work.
* Strongly self-motivated and able to work with minimum direct supervision.
* Efficiently manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
* Flexible approach to the content and hours of work and working patterns.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly