Digital Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Video Solutions, Implementation, Visualization
Project Manager required for our client on an initial 6-month contract. This is based in London with a flexible remote working pattern available. Please note this contract is Inside IR35.
You will join our client’s IT Team who are responsible for managing cloud-based services and on-site facilities for around 2000 users. You will work on an implementation project for video solutions.
- Prior commercial experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Experience of a wide range of projects within the video production, 3D, AR/VR and software domain
- Strong technical background working on projects relating to video conferencing
- Understanding/knowledge of datapath and clevertouch or similar tech
- Strong communication skills and Planning
- Proficient in Project Management, Agile, Risk management
- Awareness of ISO27001 and Data Protection Act
- Manage IT project risks and mitigation activities
- Goal-oriented, committed and ability to work independently
- Teamwork capabilities
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated copy of your CV.