Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
8 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced IT Project Incident Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Milton Keynes.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Contacting and informing the relevant Managed Suppliers support teams through their normal Major Incident Management (MIM) processes
- Communications Lead for all Programme Incidents of the agreed Severity and/or escalation level using the PIM Stakeholder Engagement Process.
- Confirming resolution of deployment teams Incidents and agreed escalations.
- Managing escalations relating to deployment issues.
- Act as Change Manager when an emergency change is required to resolve high severity deployment activities.
- Producing a draft and final Programme Major Incident Report (PMIR)
- Provide management reporting and Management information
- Identification of repeat incidents and qualifying whether these have known Project defects, if not engaging with the project Problem team.
- Work with BAU Problem team to assess, escalate, and provide updates to resolutions where required
- Agreeing Post criteria to move from ELS to Live Service
- Attend relevant governance boards
- Extensive knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective
- Confident communication & service excellence skills
- Commercial/finance/governance understanding
- Experience of UK government advantageous
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
- ITIL lifecycle experience
- Previous Operational and Service Assurance experience.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact