IT Procurement Functional Lead - Remote / Flexible working
£70,000 + Bonus
A trusted and leading organisation who operate within one of the most stable and growing industries are looking for an IT Procurement Functional Lead to join their team. This is a remote working role with travel to either the Chester officed or Slough office.
As the new IT Procurement Functional Lead, you will be reporting to the COO and working alongside business SME’s to provide organisational efficiency through process improvement. You will drive this area of the business, act as a point of contact and SME to make sure all business user requirements and stories are captured, while demonstrating an understanding of workflows in SAP from both a functional and technical side.
You will have an understanding of procurement solutions (Ideally within SAP environment, P2P and SAP Analytics Cloud + more) and the integration touch points between sales and distribution modules and other applications. This can include SAP Technology / SAP Cloud etc, alongside Purchase to Pay, Supplier Relationship Management, Sales and Distribution. Additionally, you will hold knowledge of high-level business process and have the confidence to support a multitude stakeholders throughout the business.
What will my key responsibilities be?
- Support the user requirements and develop designs across SAP landscape throughout the project lifecycle, demonstrating best practice and awareness within SAP
- Engage with business process owners and key users in understanding key requirements, helping scope and define solutions and business benefits and use cases and roadmaps to meet end goals
- Aid the Digital Transformation and business development working with the wider IT teams on proposal generation, solution plans and delivery approach for the Intelligent Enterprise transformation
- Offer expertise in SAP, SAP rollouts (Sap Analytics Cloud, SAP P2P) supporting BAU and projects, demonstrating knowledge across the Procurement and business analysis
- Stakeholder management and third party services, delivering work to set budgets and costings working in alignment with IT financial controller
- Assist with business case completion and project initiation documentation
What is on offer?
15% bonus available
35 hour working week (4.5 days)
Good pension starting 10% employer contribution
Private medical and dental insurance
Flexible working hours
On-site tennis and golf course
Please apply directly for consideration or more information.