€40000.00 - €650000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Morson International is working with a leading telecom solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for Product Manager to work in their head office in Madrid - essentially a Presales engineer that has had experience with storage.
The ideal candidate will have had the following:
- Presale support including quote, network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts.
- Collect and analyze all marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
- Good knowledge in the fields of IT Products, specially Storage.
- Ability to understand the customer's needs in order to design the desired solution.
- At least 5 years of technical pre-sales or product management experience within a IT vendor or integrator.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in telecommunications, computer science or electronics.
- Fluent in Spanish and English