£250 - £330 per day
7 months ago
Job role: IT PMO Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Clearance: Willing to complete the BPSS clearance before starting
Pay rate: £250 - £330 p/d
The client I am working with is looking for a IT PMO Analyst to work on multiple projects and programmes. The IT PMO Analyst create and maintain project financial data and manage this throughout the project lifecycle. Recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
Key skills for successful IT PMO Analyst:
- Worked on IT Projects in previous roles (ideally in the public sector)
- Organisation skills
- Understanding of project planning and dependency management
- Controlling document management systems
- Management and maintaining of action tracker, including the ability to chase busy, sometimes senior people, to complete their tasks on time.
- Good stakeholder management