£48000 - £56000.00 per annum + Bonus, Medical,
3 months ago
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced IT Operations manager to join a leading global manufacturing client with sites across the UK and US. You'll be responsible for leading the UK IT Infrastructure environment, managing a team of Support and Service desk analysts, ensuring the Infrastructure is secure, resilient and constantly evolving, meeting the needs of the business.
Your remit is broad covering Infrastructure and Service management, IT projects, Change and ensuring all SOX compliance is delivered in a complete accurate and timely manner. Liaising with third party suppliers you'll carry out contract negotiation ensuring delivery of best benefit for the business.
The ideal IT Operations manager will be able to demonstrate
- Extensive IT Operations Management experience ideally from the manufacturing or chemical sector
- Strong team leadership and experience of leading, building and mentoring a team within an ITIL or COBIT environment. (ITIL Certification beneficial)
- Strong Project Management skills with experience of working with geographically dispersed Project partners
- Be able to demonstrate strong Service management, delivering high quality focused IT Support whilst continually delivering improvements.
- Microsoft (Azure Cloud)
- VMWare 6.5
- Citrix XenApp
- Cisco IP telephony
- Any HP-UX/Oracle is beneficial
In return you can expect a very extensive benefits package that includes a Pension up to 13%, annual bonus circa 15%, and private medical insurance.