Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
IT Operations Manager
COVID 19 has had a massive impact to everybody's lives but it is important to still focus on your career. If you are unhappy in your role or are unsure about your future then look no further!
We are seeing an upturn in the market in certain industries and luckily, we are recruiting in one of the most stable industries at this moment in time.
We are working with a Maritime and Defence organisation that is on the lookout for an IT Operations Manager to work permanently at their office in Dorchester.
This role will be suitable to someone who has leadership experience, ability to articulate and present to stakeholders, ability to get hands-on as well as managing engineers, proven experience delivering projects, experience with IT Infrastructure such as Virtualisation, WAN, LAN, Storage, Windows Servers, Firewalls/Cyber Security and ideally Business Application experience.
Key responsabilities below:
- Support Head of IT in the development and implementation of IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Define and setup tools and processes to monitor the organization's complex arrangement of servers, networks, and computer systems for irregularities and performance issues
- Management of the storage, backup and recovery of data
- Management of infrastructure security operations
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Resolve infrastructure issues escalated by specialist technicians
This organisation I am referring to have a great reputation within Dorchester and have grown even more than they anticipated. In the current climate, they are a company that you would look to work for if you are looking for stability, work-life balance and interesting and challenging projects that are going to continue in these peculiar times.