£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
0161 707 1516
2 months ago
Heading a small team of 3, you'll need to be an experienced manager with the skills to look after the strategic direction of the company and subsidiaries systems and direction and the aptitude to provide 1st line support to the user base. This is a true all round role where you'll need to be technically current and competent seeing to the needs of the whole business and keeping your team on track, engaged and developing them. This is a well-established, growing, stable organisation headquartered in the North of Manchester. Some travel to local sites will be required.
Your skills and experience:
- Solid IT skills with a background in 1st and 2nd line support
- Coordinating IT support and training for new users.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products
- Working knowledge of current IT trends and best practice.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of computer systems, applications and operating systems.
- Ability to think strategically and plan over time.
- Management experience to include training, appraisals and motivation of staff.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 and its administrative features.
- Understanding of the various database models and how to cross reference data from different platforms.
- Experience in: Active Directory, Dns, Dhcp, Network VLAN's, Wireless MPLS, SQL, Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll
For full details please contact Tim Philpotts at Morson.