£40000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + benefits
Our Darwen, Blackburn based client has an opportunity for an IT Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for a highly skilled IT Manager to design, maintain, grow and manage our clients IT Estate - Including Servers (hardware and software), clients (hardware and software), switches and infrastructure and telephony.
This is a hands on, multi-faceted role dealing with all end user requirements whilst progressing centralised services and business projects.
You have the ability to quickly prioritise tasks and adapt to new software and solutions as they arise in a manufacturing and engineering environment.
* Maintenance of corporate IT assets
* Resolving user issues and requests
* Reporting into leadership
* Vendor management
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
Configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of:
HP Proliant servers
HP MSA SAN/DAS storage
HP MSA tape drive configuration
APC UPS devices
HP Procurve switches
Layer 3 routing
o Windows Server 2016 on
o Windows Hyper V (clustered)
o Windows 10 Pro/Ent
o Office 2016 on
o Active directory
o DHCP/DNS (inc external registration)
o Group policy
o WSUS and third party patching
o Device Imaging
o Certificate services
o Terminal services
o Knowledge of O365/M365
* Ownership mind-set.
* Resilient through challenging times.
* High degree of problem solving skills, with a solution driven approach.
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
* Analytical (numerical and verbal reasoning) with a high attention to detail.
* Able to support leaders and employees through complex change projects.
* Ability to identify and manage conflict situations.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and adapt when handling a number of tasks and projects.
* Team player who is able to maintain a customer focus.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Understands critical success factors of the business and the implications for IT strategy and delivery.
This is an unique opportunity to join a global business and take ownership of an entire IT Network.
Interested? - Hit Apply