£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
4 months ago
This is a small business with a large footprint, working with some for the biggest and well know organisations in the world. With technology being the backbone of their operations, this business currently seeking an IT Manager to ensure their current IT systems/processes are being maintained, as well as future systems/processes are being implemented at a high standard.
- Lead the strategy, build and implementation of data and infrastructure to ensure systems are capable of meeting increasing IT demands
- Manage IT systems, including monitoring and reporting on system performance and capacity
- Take ownership of processes, including translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Carry out ongoing IT Projects related to data integration
- Work with senior stakeholders on control and management of IT budgets
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal IT Manager will come from a data heavy environment and have experience with SQL queries and data-sets
The technical environment is
- Server 2012/2016,
- Office 365,
- SQL Server 2016
- Fortinet Firewalls
- Networking and VMware.