13 days ago
IT Junior Business Analyst, Contract, Gloucester
The purpose of the post is to ensure the successful delivery and compliance of environmental permits to support our Clients new build programme in the UK.
- Support the Senior Business Analyst (SBA) in projects, and priorities that they lead on.
- Arrange engagement with stakeholders, gathering and documenting requirements for traceability and validating them, this then helps the project define the scope.
- Support in arranging and facilitating workshops and meeting both onsite and offsite will be required as this role is a customer facing role.
- The Junior BA must be experienced enough to work alone in gathering, documenting and writing requirements if necessary.
- Minimum foundation in Business Analysis.
- Self-motivated , confident , excellent at working alone with little instruction and can use initiative to support the project , good team player.
- Working in IT teams/projects.
- Project delivery.
- And understanding of IT architecture.
- Defining business needs and how they relate to a potential change or transformation.
- Gathering, identifying, documenting, and management of business requirements, and technical requirements both functional and non-functional.
- Explaining technical jargon to non-technical/commercial teams.
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Simplifying requirements into plain English, so they are easily understood .
- Drafting business process flows.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.