North West England, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Working with a high value existing customer base and an Account Management team, you'll have an opportunity to learn a niche software business experiencing dramatic growth. This is a complex role and you'll need to demonstrate:
- Good sales ability with an account management mindset
- Managing the sales of complex projects
- Good commercial acumen, including identifying new opportunities.
You must have IT Software experience / Complex IT sales knowledge.
The role will include:
- Work closely with Account Managers to execute demand creation campaigns with their territory.
- Work closely with Business Management to deliver effective demand creation and awareness campaigns into selected markets.
- Be the focal person for following up all inbound and marketing enquiries within the region. Examples are; Website hits, marketing events, contacts through social media, phone calls.
- Promote all products and services. Maintain a deep knowledge of the solutions USP's and client references.
- Maintain good industry knowledge. Understand the main drivers in the market and the strengths and weakness of competitors.
Contact Tim Philpotts at Morson for full details.