Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This role will see you be the first point of contact for internal and external customers taking ownership of incidents, creating problem tickets where appropriate and assigning them onto the specialist support teams or escalating situations that require urgent attention. This is a full time position working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern that includes nights, and in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits. This position will also offer career progression and a move to a 9 to 5 role.
This organisation is truly amazing to work for, you will have the opportunity to express yourself and have real freedom to define your career. They actively promote from within and the team environment and culture is well known to be a great place to work with a superb office space and a real social feel to the team. A great pension, up to 38 days holiday, life assurance, health insurance and others benefits including dental, salary sacrifice for car purchases, free parking and cycle to work schemes are on offer.
- Service Desk / IT Support experience
- Windows Desktop, Active Directory
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with English and Maths GCSE (A-C)
- Strong English, verbal & written communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Experience/interest in working night shifts
- ITIL Foundation certificate (Desirable)
- An interest in basic networking principles (Desirable)
If this role seems like it could be of interest to you or someone that you know - we should talk. First rounds of interviews are taking place over the next week and if the love is mutual for the right candidate then the client will extend an offer ASAP!