City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
IT Controls and Compliance Officer - London
UK based; travel to London & Bristol Offices as required.
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the largest Real estate service companies.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your IT Controls and Compliance Officer skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Technology Head of Compliance the role of Compliance Officer will lead the planning, execution, and reporting of operational and system IT internal controls and risk management within the company. This role will act as the primary point of contact for IT Compliance within the U K. The role will work closely with the EMEA & Global Technology functional teams and internal business lines in the day to day operational delivery of IT Compliance.
The Compliance Officer organises and analyses IT process and control evidence to establish an accurate and complete summary of compliance status.
- Maintain awareness of current compliance and audit professional standards and any associated legislation changes across EMEA and apply where appropriate to the internal controls and audit function.
- Maintain awareness of current issues and significant changes within the business environment and business processes.
- Periodically determine the need for revisions to control
- Demonstrate effective interaction with all levels of management and 3rd party
- Review specific control risk assessments to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in addressing key risks associated with the respective auditable entity or entities.
- Review vendor risk questionnaire submissions to identify key risks associated with the respective vendor/service and work with stakeholders to mitigate and advise.
- Draft and agree with the EMEA Technology Head of Compliance and regularly update an audit plan which includes a schedule for all audits to be undertaken. Monitor the progress of audits open, started and
Please get in touch to learn more about this great opportunity.
Immediate start date for the right candidate!