Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive package
3 months ago
The £1bn investment on the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme (MAN-TP) represents the most significant programme of investment ever made in Manchester Airport and will see the campus developed to provide a world class operation, with significant enhancements to current facilities and major improvements to the customer experience.
To support this large scale project MAN-TP are looking for PS Commercial Contracts Lead.
IT Commercial & Contracts Lead
£65-80k + competitive package (car allowance, bonus, phc, pens.)
Manage and be responsible for IT Commercial & Contracts Team, comprising of a team of 4 reports, procuring and delivering the contracts for the business to ensure they are within budget and schedule.
The role holder will be required to:
- Develop existing procurement and contracting strategy to ensure that it is aligned with stakeholders to deliver programme objectives and results.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and IT contractors, and promote continuous performance improvement which results project team being recognised as a high performing service function.
- Develop and implement a contract management relationship management approach in respect to the procurement and contracts activities
- Lead commercially focused tendering activities and establish robust contracts for IT goods and services with suppliers, in compliance with governance and the Official OJEU Regulations
- Manage the administration of the IT contracts to ensure robust and effective control, including managing changes, costs, payments, completion certificates and the timely completion of final accounts.
- Have significant knowledge and understanding of the current environment/ market and be able to implement best practice in respect of the required IT works and services and the associated risks and opportunities.
As an ideal candidate for our IT Commercial and Contracts Lead you will be able to build strong stakeholder relationships and be able to communicate at all levels. A confident decision maker with working knowledge of OJEU and application under the UCR. You will have strong people management skills and demonstrated experience in managing procurement and contracts administration in the IT category, which is essential for this role.