Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an employer who are a global leader in their field They have a requirement for an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst to join their team in Manchester.
This a is hybrid role that that will see you implementing and Sage 200 Manufacturing, supporting users and producing reports for the business. You'll also provide basic IT Support for users so any experience of Windowed 7-10, Active Directory and Office 365 is beneficial but not essential.
- Outstanding business process analysis and optimisation in Manufacturing, supply chain or Service environments
- Previous experience with supporting ERP/MRP applications such as Syspro, Sage 200 Manufacturing, SAP or related ERP/MRP software
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Basic IT Support experience is beneficial along with SQL for reporting.
- A proven ability to resolve issues or triage and escalate them when necessary
- High attention to detail