7 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced IT Business Analyst to work on an initial 6 month contract in Farnborough for a well-known and established client.
The successful candidate will provide early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape projects, establish feasibility and see them through to delivery.
- Perform BA duties on medium to large projects, either as the sole BA, or through managing 1 or more BAs.
- With sufficient Business and methods knowledge and credibility to successfully negotiate requirements with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Articulate and represent the requirements during supplier selection activities.
- Develop business change strategies and plans including communications, training and benefits realisation.
- Support the project manager to meet delivery dates by assisting in the formulation and estimation of the BA tasks within the end-to-end project plan.
- Support continuous improvement through feedback on existing processes, and proactively proposing process and template improvements.
- Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured IT Project environment
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- A proven track record in BA work within IT projects
- Understanding of IT architecture concepts, and comfortable working with the technical and architecture communities.
- Demonstrable evidence of driving business change.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering work streams across multiple
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project
- Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2
- Experience of non-PRINCE 2 delivery methodologies e.g. agile.
- Industry recognised professional qualifications such as: ITIL Foundations (or other), BCS BA Diploma or Six Sigma.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.