Up to £24.73 per hour
4 months ago
IT Business Analyst required for a 12 month contract, working for a large, well-established Aerospace company in Filton.
The Position leads activities for requirement management, system design and specification, problem triage, documentation and software development for numerous applications concurrently. Highly knowledgeable on applications across all functional disciplines (ERP, Finance, HR, Purchasing, Engineering etc). Focus on application integration and complex problem resolution and application planning and development. Strong ability to manage software application projects by developing project plans, managing resources and timelines within budget.
Must have a BSc in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience with a good knowledge of IS/IT technologies, policy and strategy. Also it is essential to have leading successful completion of major computing application enhancements or implementations as well as be conversant with database standards, security, methods, and tools.
· Strategically, technically and commercially astute (infrastructure, hardware, software,telecoms) with a passion for IS/IT.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
· Pro-active development of self and others.
· Knowledge and experience of how to manage risk in IS/IT in both an operational and development environment.
· Strategically aware and orientated towards exceeding business and customer needs.
· Strong ability to influence others whilst maintaining honesty and integrity at all times.
· Organised and delivery focused with good project management skills.
· Advanced analytical & numeracy skills supported by strong Microsoft Office expertise.
· Self-starter who shows initiative as well as maintaining excellent collaboration with wider teams.
· Flexible approach and can manage diversity across technologies, people and international cultures.
· Vision, creativity and imagination for new solutions to continually improve.