Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
5 days ago
Job Role: IT Business Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Pay: £350 -£400
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their existing team based in Manchester. The successful candidate will need excellent Business Analysis experience across a range of industries.
The role requires the following essential experience:
- Demonstrable track record of delivery in complex, commercially driven environments
- Significant experience of Business / Benefit Case development - including identification, quantification as well as supporting delivery and realisation of business benefits
- Excellent Business Analysis experience across a range of industries
- Significant experience modelling business processes
- Analytical approach to problem solving, combined with a creative flair and commercial awareness
- Aptitude for solving unstructured problems and decision making
- Able to influence and negotiate desired outcomes from stakeholders at all levels
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills - ability to explain complexity easily to a non-technical stakeholder group
- Flexibility to identify and apply an approach to analysis which suits the nature of the project
- Ability to pull data from various sources and to design, construct and execute complex analyses to come up with data, report and proposals that support solving business problems
- Experience of Service Development Lifecycles and Project lifecycles (including agile and waterfall)
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.