£45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
8 months ago
IT Business Analyst
Business Analyst / Project Manager / Bids/ Tender / Change / Improvement / Solutions / Project Lifecycle / Canary Wharf / London
Working closely with the Bids/Tender team, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Contribute to business cases - Take the lead in assessing costs and option.
- As part of the projects team, assist, guide and influence stakeholders towards designing a solution which best fits the organisation.
- Bridge the gap between Bids/Tenders with the IT department, putting together documentation in layman's terms
- Proactively look for improvements in process, methods or tools across the wider organisation.
- Deputise for Senior IT Business Analyst as and when required.
Due the nature of the role it would be beneficial if you have experience working with or within a bids/tender team, along with this you will have experience leading small projects with an understanding of the project lifecycle.
- As Is - To Be
- Requirement gathering
- RFP / RFQ / ITT