£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
12 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst based in Norwich.
* Reporting into the UK IT Manager, the IT Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding changes requested by the business or direct from customers, capturing the requirements, working with the stakeholders and other contacts as required to define and document the functional specification, the system/process flows, the build tasks and testing approach.
* A very detailed understanding of the business, the business processes and systems used to enable them is essential along with creating process flows, learning to configure systems and performing hands-on system configuration.
* Strong analytical skills required for manipulating data, probing issues, providing insight and assisting IT teams to resolve operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA's.
* Helping the project delivery team by providing precise delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions and ensuring the team understands, clearly communicates progress and immediately raises any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
* Supporting the business with user acceptance testing and implementation rollouts in the production area.
* Creation of Functional specifications, System/Process flows, Task lists and Test cases.
* A very detailed understanding of the business, the business processes and systems.
* Performing hands-on system configuration
* Strong analytical skills
* Providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions
* Supporting UAT testing and implementation
* Assisting IT teams to resolve operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA's.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leading the functional discussion with the Operations and business and its documentation and approvals.
* Create Process flows
* Provide clear functional requirements into the technical teams.
* Support both product development and New Customer Onboarding.
* The Business Analyst will work in conjunction with Business Development, IT, and Operations to determine operational processes and its mapping to Supply Chain Systems
* Hands-on with testing as the final quality gate before UAT.
* Support the operations on the floor in the rollout of improvements
* Lead the change management on assigned work and its approval with the Change board
* Create Functional Scenarios, which are more customer & business focussed.
* Review and approve test plans and verify that the test plans have sufficient coverage.
* Conduct effective meetings and distribute Minutes of meetings notes
* Share work status with the project management team
* Help identification of real issues behind incidents raised by internal and external customers.
* Ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IT capability
* To identify communicate and lead change effectively.
* Support Incidents to be resolved within agreed SLA
* Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
* To communicate delivery commitment progress and any issues.
* Positively influence the culture of your team.
* Proactively engage self and to deliver all KPI's to meet customer demands.
* To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
* To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
* Compliance with respective accreditation guidelines.
* To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company's H&S manual.
* Acts with customer in mind and to further business interests at all times
* Seeks and uses feedback to improve self and service delivery
* Evaluates information to generate effective solutions in the motivation of team
* Able to step up and deputise as required
* Ability to compile and deliver decision making information to business whilst taking proactive steps in relation to this.
* Act as liaison with the Business to allow for regular and accurate decision-making information.
* Conduct effective outcome-based meetings.
* At all times focus on advancing the business taking into consideration own contribution towards: Speed, Quality, Cost, Reliability and Flexibility.