9 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - ERP - French - Switzerland
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a fantastic high-tech Swiss company working in ultra-modern offices in an amazing location in Switzerland.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your Business Analyst skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- Develop and maintain our ERP, CRM and related solutions in collaboration with the Applications team members and external vendors.
- Participate in the deployment and roll out of our IT solution portfolio to new sites, delivering expertise and training to the business users.
- Become a reference of our standard business processes and solution, be an ambassador of them.
- 5-10 years of experience as BA on an ERP solution. BS or MSc in IT, Business Administration or related. PMP education is a plus
- Ability to elicit, understand and translate business needs into IT requirements and make them fit into standard solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and control external vendors to ensure best levels of service delivery is a plus
- Excited about the opportunity to define and drive IT solutions at Group level. Passionate about continuous improvement and about implementing change in the organization
- Extensive business knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, finance and sales, preferably in the industry
- Excellent communication skills, with strong conviction and long-term relationship builder capabilities.
- Fluent in English and in French.
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing project and enjoy the bright lights and fine cuisine Switzerland has to offer.......