Up to £11.79 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a to be I.T Asset Administrator based in Woking.
- Handle procurement enquiries, order processing, order value uplifts, goods received notes, invoices and related queries in line with procurement policies, procedures and authorities
- Obtain and record authorisation for all IT company purchase requests
- Support IT and their business colleagues in the identification, specification and selection of hardware, software and services according to the business requirement
- Handle hardware renewal, returns and disposal administration
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure quality and timeliness of deliveries of products and services appropriate to business needs and agreed SLAs
- Manage Stock holding administration with 3rd party stored goods
- Accurate recording of assets after purchase to the company CMDB - inclusive of IT Infrastructure
* Ensure systems and data currency relating to procurement and assets are maintained according to policies and procedures
- Maintain accuracy, quality and consistency of business data according to agreed standards and OLAs
- Proactive handling of all Incidents, Problems and change requests within the IT strategic support tool according to the IT Service Management Policy
- Effective contribution to IT project and service delivery work commensurate with other responsibilities and commitments.
- Fully contribute to a strongly-motivated IT team which is focused on delivering excellent customer service to the business.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all company and IT policies and procedures
Skills & Equipment
- Must have a good all-round education including GCSE Maths and English as an absolute minimum.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to customers in a timely manner.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good Telephone Skills
- Trustworthy with sensitive information.
- Effectively prioritise tasks and be consistent in approach
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Methodical approach to planning and completing work to strict deadlines.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to quality and customer-satisfaction.
- Flexible approach to the content and hours of work
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum direct supervision.
- PC-literate and self-sufficient in the Microsoft 'Office' suite of products.
Please note this is a contract position
Start Date 29-Oct-2018
End Date 23-Nov-2018
9.00am - 5pm
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.