€300.00 - €360.00 per day
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a IT Architect SW and Infrastructure to join their team in Ispra. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a long term contract.
Please submit your CV latest by 23 July 2019.
- Maintain an interoperable architecture of the components of the Reference Information System that ensures integration with external systems
- Supervise specific IT security, networking and development issues for systems deployment
- Ensure a robust architectural design for the ongoing development and regional instances, using appropriate methodologies e.g. AGILE RUP and taking into account architectural requirements and constraints of those components deployed on organisations infrastructure
- Participate in development, testing, technical documentation, deployment
- Lead technical work on all aspects related to Drupal
- Coordinate technical development with the regional instances, regular liaison with regional developers
- Coordinate with other team members responsible for specific components of development (back end systems, database, geospatial services, indicators, UI design)
- Masters degree & minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and development of Drupal based systems
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and interoperability standards.
- Good knowledge of systems modelling tools (UML or other CASE tools)
- Good knowledge of geo-relational database systems (PostGIS)
-Fluency in English
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.