Up to €0.00 per annum
6 days ago
IT Application Owner
As a Lead Application Owner IT, you participate in the management of OSS projects from conception to receipt and you ensure the administration and availability of OSS platforms.
You are attached to the OSS Head of Solution Delivery within the IT department.
* Guarantee the Evolutionary and Corrective Maintenance of OSS applications by:
o Participant in the conduct of OSS projects,
o Ensuring the consideration of functional and operational aspects related to business requests,
o Defining the technical design,
o Writing the detailed functional and technical specifications,
o Evaluating the offers of suppliers and if necessary by negotiating the schedule, the content, ..
o Being involved in the development of new features either internally or via an external supplier, to ensure compliance with the specifications,
o Supporting the testing and integration of applications,
o Managing the deployment of applications in the acceptance and production environments,
* Manage operations and business support of OSS applications by:
o Administering OSS applications under your responsibility,
o Ensuring the availability of deployed applications and platforms,
o Responding to user needs for corrective and scalable maintenance,
o Keeping track of internal operational (customers, business) and external (suppliers) support tickets,
o Managing the relationship with suppliers when necessary,
o Following the technological evolution of OSS platforms,
o Assuring alternately with the team a guard role 24h / 24
* Higher education with a technical / computer orientation or equivalent experience,
* 2-5 years experience in development and application support
* ITIL: management of services, incidents, changes and problems,
* Project Methodology (PRINCE2, AGILE)
* Knowledge of desired OSS systems (Monitoring, Ticketing, Work Force Management, GIS, Inventory, Order Management, ...)
* Knowledge of application framework such as JIRA, Confluence, Dataminer, Oracle Workforce Management is a plus
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.