Up to £0.00 per annum
8 days ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for an IT Analyst Specialist based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Responsible for the requirements capture, development, implementation, support and continuous improvement of IT systems, ensuring the solutions and services delivered are reliable, effective, accurate and cost effective.
The job holder will be involved with aspects of the introduction and ongoing support of IT solutions including:
- Systems and business analysis
- IT service management
- System management and reporting, including business customer communication.
- Liaises with external contractors to deliver service to the business community
- IT call queue and problem management.
- Service/System status reporting
- Adherence to the company change management process
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of IT applications and technology is required.
- Training to degree level is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and fluent English speaking required and some Italian language skills helpful.
- Knowledge of IT development processes or willingness to train in IT development methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or willingness to train in ITIL methodologies.
- Ability to work under conflicting demands in a time critical
Please contact us for more information.