£20000 - £25000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a IT Administrator to be based in their Surbiton office.
Describe the overall purpose of the job in two or three sentences.
- The IT Administrator provides a contact point for finance, documentation and requests made into the department for procurement.
- The role encompasses the co-ordination and resolution of any issue or request received into the department under the above
- The role acts as an ambassador for IT to the rest of the business and EMCOR's clients
- The role is responsible for the financial settlement and reporting of information to and from finance teams, on behalf of IT
List the main aspects of the job, with an emphasis on duties and responsibilities for junior roles, and accountabilities and deliverables for more senior roles.
- Completes Administration tasks for JDE or Finance systems, including ordering, cost allocations, and other finance related reporting or updates
- Originates electronic workflow documentation to customers and provides support to users on how to use the technology ie EchoSign document workflow approvals.
- Ensures that the IT department has a suitable stock level for all catalogue items and manages replenishment of this stock
- Will provide the management & distribution of mobile, computing, & software assets based on approved requests from the business
- Delivery the creation & management of the IT Service Catalogue, in conjunction with the rest of the principals in the IT department
- Liaises with external 3rd parties to provide subcontracted services ie calling out engineers to faulty equipment, or replacing faulty warranty items
- Provides asset management support to the head of the department by way of identifying asset information, providing reporting analysis, and updating key IT asset information
Indicate the typical number of direct reports, financial responsibility, control over subcontractors and any responsibility for assets, systems or outsourced services.
- Direct or indirect reports - None
- Financial responsibility - ensures that financial governance, reporting and approvals are met at all times
- Management and distribution of mobile, computing and software assets via an approval management process
- A patient and "customer first" manner essential for this role, and being prepared to go the extra mile in order to complete the task on time, and to high standard
- Prioritisation, planning and attention to detail are key feature s for this role, and the role requires that the individual should be able to manage their time to provide successful outcomes per the department KPI's
- A proactive and "can do" approach is key to the successful outcome for the department and this role.
- The successful employee in this role, will be one that is recognised for the above skills and traits
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health care after 6 months
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.