£150 - £200 per day
4 months ago
2nd Line IT Support and Administrator - Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Professional who has knowledge and previous experience of database administration and with 5+ years experience within this field.
- Windows server
- Oracle database (administration only, no programming)
- Install IT equipment.
- Install standard Applications and Software
- Monitor day-to-day operations and take appropriate action, communication and escalation
- Provide 2nd level support, following call from Helpdesk
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Execute documented maintenance tasks.
- Candidate should be eligible to obtain SC Clearance as this may be a requirement going forward.
- Must be able to drive
- Working hours are from 08.00 to 20.00 hours Monday to Friday, on a 40 hours/week basis. The exact schedule may vary from week to week depending on the business needs.
- Live within an hours drive of Brize Norton