Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
3 months ago
IT Administrator - 1st Line - MS Office
Morson International currently have a contract opening for an IT Administrator to assist the existing team with a computer/hardware replacement project providing a central IT & Admin service.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your 1st Line support skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- 1st line technical support queries for users receiving their replacement computer
- Triaging 1st line queries and resolving or escalating
- 1st line queries include tasks such as add printers, restore favourites, diagnose connectivity issues, deploy packaged software
- The administration tasks for processing replacements
- Appropriate completion of the required forms
- Confirming deliveries and collections
- Updating of records in Asset system
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Good IT knowledge
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Methodical, accurate and strong record keeping skills
- Patient and hardworking
Please get in touch asap for immediate interviews!