Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
The purpose of this role is to work in our Clients newly formed ICBU division, deeply understanding the server industry and customers in France, guiding market developing strategy in order to promote Our Clients Intelligent computing solutions in the France ISP market.
* Prospect new Enterprise customers with a main focus on ISP (OTT and MTDC) sectors and key accounts.
* Be able to develop strategic account plans and build positive and productive relationships with clients.
* Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities.
* Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
* Develop business proposals and organize product presentations for clients.
* Work in compliance with company standards and business process.
* Coordinate internal resources, e.g. Pre-Sales and Post-Sales teams
* Business University degree in Sales or Telecommunication / Business school
* More than 5 years' experience in the French Enterprise Market, and more than 2 years' experience in key account sales or channel sales, preferably in IT Industry
* Must be currently involved in an ICT domain: Hardware, software, servers etc.
* Highly customer oriented approach
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Capable to work in an international environment
* Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
* Proven ability to prospect and penetrate new customers
* Experience in a ISP vertical is required
* Fluency in French and English are mandatory for this opportunity