Up to £0.00 per annum
5 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for an IOS Business Control Officer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
To assist in all aspects of the Apache Business Management requirements, providing full support by working in partnership with stakeholders. Support the SMO Business Manager/Senior IOS Business Control Officer to work in line with processes
Key Job Accountabilities and Essential skills knowledge and experience.
- Execute the planning and scheduling of the appropriate scope of contracted activities within SAP, through initiation and execution in line with processes.
- Maintain the Management reserve and Undistributed budget elements of the contracts
- Create, update and analyse quarterly business reports and monthly charts for OOS to provide Management data as required to enable the decision making process.
- Support the forecasting and budgetary review process with the functions and update forecasts in SAP as required (monthly or quarterly). Analyse forecast variances reporting key issues to the SMO Business Manager.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, competent in the use of Word, Excel & MS Project.
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Dassian.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Financial and Contractual Documentation awareness.
Please contact us for more information