Up to €195.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a IS Support Consultant to join their team in Ispra. This is initially a 2 months contract with the chance of extension!
Please submit your CV no later than 23 July 2019.
- The project aims to further develop and apply the set of indicators proposed in the context of the Life Cycle Indicators (LC-IND2) project, namely the Consumer Footprint and the Consumption Footprint. The two indicators assess the environmental impacts related to consumption in Europe.
- Technologies and methodologies used by the employee in the project: PRé SimaPro software, Ecoinvent database, EF2017 impact assessment model, MS-Office automation tool (MS Access, MS Ecel), LCA.
- Employee's Roles & Responsibilities in the project:
- Working on the dissemination task concerning the results coming from the Consumption Footprint indicator.
- Responsible for the import and management of big data in an LCA software (SimaPro), including previous format conversion and mapping operations.
- Support the development and continuous update of a web platform aimed at calculating and communicating the results internally and to a wide public (currently under internal validation).
- Perform data quality check and improvement to meet defined standards and requirements.
- Bachelors degree and 4 years of experience required
- Proficiency in the use of commercial and open source LCA software (e.g. Simapro, Gabi, Open LCA etc.) is required.
- Knowledge of specific models and application for environmental assessment at macro scale , e.g. use of Input/output table and extended environmental input /output tables, Hybrid input/output
- Knowledge of software for data visualization and infographics (e.g. Photoshop, Gimp, Tableau etc.)
- Knowledge of multimedia models for environmental assessment of chemicals: (e.g. USEtox, OECD Pov & LRTP screening tool, Merlin EXPO tool, WebIce etc.)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office package, especially excel.
- Environmental specialist with significant experience in LCA software based
- Environmental data analysis.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.