15 days ago
Position: Project Manager
Duration : Contract ends on 21st Dec
Location: Broad Oak
The role holder will:
* Have accountability and responsibility for assigned projects ensuring delivery to time and budget in line with the business case by understanding dependencies and providing input and direction to resolve challenges
* Interface with IS&S peers and senior stakeholders to understand and support strategic business priorities, capture project demand, prioritise project activities in accordance with budget and time constraints and ensure objectives are met
* Asssist in the development of best practice processes and methodologies and ensure usage of these methodologies to ensure consistency and overall integrity of the programs
* Accountable for ensuring several aspects of Project Management practices in Line of Business or project meet the requirements of Operational Framework.
* Responsible for leading members of the team, monitoring their quality of work and contributing to pay decisions
* Appropriately tailor governance arrangements and ensure alignment,
* Track progress, provide visibility to stakeholders and continuously improve
* Lead and manage the project and resources (including third party contributions) and ensure appropriate allocation of skills to individual tasks.
* Support the development of the IS&S Operating model to define the interactions and relationships between IS&S departments, the achievement of strategic objectives and seamless functioning of the overall organisation.
* Work with peers in the Support function to transition programs and projects to the new Business as Usual position
* Review synergies and opportunities across projects to exploit common developments of our core capabilities such as Titatnium, IM&T and Deployed support and maximize the benefits in the development of common assests in these technologie where appropriate.
* Provision of required information and data to support the PMO function in a timely manner
* Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
* Llead a project team support budgeting, resourcing and prioritisation. A key component of the role will be to minimise duplication and reduce cost by identifying tasks that are common across the portfolio, and introducing best practice to streamline delivery and improve effectiveness.
* All assigned projects and within and outside the LCM process
* Provide leadership and management for the assigned project/programme.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities adjacent to the project/programme.
* Financially plan and achieve acceptable business financial objectives for orders, sales, gross margin and cash.
* Establish and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships maintaining regular communications and managing expectations.
* Take responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction.
* Proactively manage emerging risks and opportunities to the benefit of the project/programme.
* Oversee the development, establishment and continuous improvement and tailoring of procedures and guidelines for operation of the project/programme, ensuring adherence to the Operational Framework and LCM mandates.