6 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced IP telephony Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Newport. The role will require a candidate with a good working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications suite and also VTC technologies. The position requires a minimum of +5 years' experience within a similar role preferably working in secure environment such as MOD/NATO.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Execution of Work packages for the project or programme
- Hands on deployment of their UC & VTC technologies
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Supporting other enabling technologies, e.g. certificate services
- Documenting areas of their responsibility, such that it can be reused and repeated
- Educated within computer science or engineering related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IP Telephony and VTC, specifically within Cisco and preferably Polycom
- Any of the following qualifications would be highly advantageous: CCNA Video Telepresence CCNA Video Network
- 5 years of communications systems management
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships