Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An urgent and senior position has become available with one of our major ICT clients. an IP expert with experience in team/technical leadership is sought.
- Carrier and Datacenter IP E2E network planning, design, optimization and implementation.
- Deliver project insurance, to ensure the technical part during the claiming delivery stage.
- IP Team Leader /Technical Leader.
- High level and low level design
- Conduct root cause analysis of network device, system, and service related incidents, troubleshooting
- Support IP/SDN bidding and delivery project.
- Team management.
- 5+ years experience in a telecommunications IP domain
- Knowledge of IP networking technologies such as TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IPSec, VxLAN and etc.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking engineering, concepts.
- Will have delivered IP projects, so experience in network planning, design, optimization and implementation.
- Team Leader or TD experience for IP projects
- Cisco CCIE/CCNP or a same level Juniper certification is preferred.
- Good communicator/soft skills
- Language: Italian: mother tongue Written English: Proficient Spoken English: Fluent