£90000 - £110000 per annum
7 months ago
IP Solution Manager - Paris
Morson International are recruiting for an IP Solution Manager to join a leading telecommunications operator in Paris. You will be responsible for product solutions, prepare relevant technical documents for customers and present them in customer workshops/professional forums. My client are an international telecommunications company who provide in-house training and the opportunity to really push forward within your career. You will be essential to the strategic growth, providing ICT infrastructure and network solutions to enterprise customers.
The successful IP Solutions Manager will be:
- Be responsible for product solutions, prepare relevant technical documentations for customers, present them in customer workshops / professional forums;
- Prepare quotation of the solutions and facilitate the bidding;
- Undertake regional industry vertical market research, and forecast trends;
- Analyze market requirements and competitors' solutions, set up the Huawei solution development guidelines, and generate the Key Selling Points / Argument & Selling Strategy;
- Understand and assess customers' business objectives, strategies and requirements, develop cost and revenue models for ICT network solutions;
- Explore ICT business opportunities in vertical professional market (e.g. bank, railway, government, energy, MSOs, etc.) through business analysis and consultancy.
- Command customer dialogs on business case aspects of pre-sales projects;
- Hold presentation to executive-level customers;
- Active in team-building, enable and expand the solution team with contributions in professional methodologies and approaches.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IP Solution Manager to really push forward in their career and work their way to the top on an international company. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.