Up to £0.00 per annum
5 days ago
We are working with a global telecom (ICT) solution provider serving 45 of the worlds top 50 operators. As part of their ambitious growth plans in France, they require a senior IP Solution Architect, someone with very good knowledge in the fields of Datacom Product and solutions, including Routers, Switches, Security, etc.
* Thorough market analysis, industry trends studies, business targets and field funneled feedbacks are the information you will gather to enhance and recommend directions for your solution.
* The IP Solution Architect has the responsibility for the solution branding and market share improvement in dedicated Market.
* The position requires a good understanding of customers strategy on business/services, network architecture, and deployment plan in order to develop relevant marketing materials and articulate the clear vision of each solution.
* The IP Solution Architect is involved in both pre-sales and post-sales activities, team work with sales manager and project manager when required. Involvement in industry standards meetings, presentations during tradeshows and/or technology forum to represent Huawei Technologies is an integral part of the job.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for IP Network products promotion and sales, which covers IP router, LAN switch, security products such as Firewall, IDS, and also new solutions based on ICT transformation, e.g SDN/NFV.
* Presale support including network design, technical proposal, pre-sale testing proposal etc.
* Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyze marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
* Manage all activities and coordinate between Huawei and our service provider accounts. Promote full range of Huawei Technologies solutions to defined customers. Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations.
* Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products.
* Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features.
* Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
* Minimum of Master degree in telecommunications, computer science and/or electronics.
* Good knowledge in the fields of Datacom Product and solutions, including Routers, Switches, Security, etc.
* Ability to understand the customers needs in order to design the desired solution.
* At least 10 years of technical pre-sales or post-sales working experience with the incumbents in EU.
* Tender project experience is preferred.
* Proven ability to partner with service providers and develop new business models for service subscribers using new technologies.
* Proven ability to manage customer accounts in cooperation with Sales management at CxO and technical level.