Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
IP Network Integration Delivery Engineer
1. IP network planning & design and analysis.
2. IP service integration, migration, verification and troubleshooting.
3. Communicate with the customer for technical issues and provide solutions during the project implementation.
4. Pre-sale service solution communication & definition, which include communicating with customer requirement & network assessment.
● Position requirement
1. 5 years of work experience in IP Network domain, at least 3 years of work experience for ALU IP domain.
2. Be familiar with telecom service provider IP Network architecture and service carried requirement which includes MBB & FBB.
3. Be provided with rich telecom & multi-vendor experiences for integration design & project implementation domain, be familiar with the progress of network implementation & network integration model.
4. Be familiar with IP Vendor (either Cisco, Juniper, ALU, etc.) product hardware & Configuration.