Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a global ICT provider have an urgent requirement for an IP Network engineer to join their project in Algeria on initially a 6 month contract, but which should be extended. Because of travel restrictions we are only able to consider engineers already located in Algeria and who have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience providing implementation, design and technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments.
- Project experience in IP delivery and swap
- Project experience in SDN delivery
Additional requirements include:
- Detailed technical experience in design and output High level and low level solution (HLD/LLD)
- Detailed understanding of Ethernet Switching, the protocols surrounding IP service provider networks. These skills should include: Strong Knowledge about Routing Protocols, L2 Switching, Spanning Tree, VLAN and VLAN manipulation, TCP/IP fundamentals. IP subnetting and supernetting and hierarchical routing principles, Routing protocol operation (OSPF, ISIS and BGP), Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, DHCP, VPLS, Routing Protocols , etc.)
- Excellent Understanding of MPLS, MPLS Traffic Engineering, L3VPN, Mulitcast, Multicast over VPN, VPLS and L2VPNs.
- A detailed understanding of Layer 1 and 2 protocols including SDH, SONET, ATM and Ethernet switching,
- The ability to function in a team environment.- High sense of responsibility, very good and aggressive work attitude, continuously study technique, good at communication and team work
- Advanced English - spoken, written and reading