Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our clients IP Network Solution Division in Europe will play a leading role in researching new Network Architect and New technology, along with delivering innovative solutions for the future IP network (Core/Metro/RAN). As a result, an urgent requirement for an IP Carrier Network Solution Architect has become available in France - ideally Paris, but other locations with France are also an option.
What you are responsible for:
- To analyze the network evolution trend of network cloudification, 5G bearer, Metro network, backbone network, and private line entry cloud, and to investigate the pain points of our customer and the needs of the architecture transformation of SP's network
- To be responsible for the network architecture concept, designing principles for next IP bearer network, IP backbone and Telecom cloud to be responsible for innovation of protocol, technology and architecture, and responsible for verification and delivery of key technology solutions for next-generation IP bearer network and telecom cloud to be responsible for the principles of architecture planning , deriving key technologies from architectural planning principles, and to participate in standards promotion in standardization organization and produce line
- To build cooperation strategy, e.g. selecting operators and partners, running innovation projects, publishing trials etc.
- To enlarge our Clients influence in industry and academic sectors with technical presentations and publishing in a standard group such as IETF
What you will have:
- A supporting team to build business objectives and R&D schedule for the whole team
- Free to visit our global customers so as to understand their requirements
- Free to visit product development teams so as to understand implementation details and to build feasible architecture solutions
- 5+ years of experience in telecom IP products and solutions domain in an international telecommunication environment - Operator carrier network architecture transformation experience preferred
- Good understanding and familiarity with Routing protocol such as IGP/BGP/EVPN/SR/SRv6, Understanding Cloud/5G requirements and arch preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as this is the main language used in all R&D centers.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Good communication and presentation skills